Sunday, August 25, 2013

Ghatothkacha full length Benagali devotional movie online free-3D animated kids favorite



Ghatothkacha full length Benagali devotional movie online free-3D animated kids favorite


This is an excellent devotional 3D animated movie based on real story happend in the past some yugas ago in India.I posted telugu movie and got huge response.So,now I am posting Bengali movie for my Bengali litlle friends.

In this movie you know clearly about Ghatothkacha and Shashirekha,Abimanyu and also Hidimbi.

Kids will love every part of this movie.

Here is the link to see the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA5OJNZh4rs


You may also like another bunch of movies in my blog.Please click "Kids Entertainment" tab above.

Thanks for watching and keep watching my blog for the useful and best tips and topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment