Monday, September 16, 2013

Ghatotkacha-full length Marathi movie online free- 3D animated-kids favorite.



Ghatotkacha-full length Marathi movie online free- 3D animated-kids favorite.
Marathi Ghattu

This is an excellent devotional 3D animated movie based on real story happend in the past some yugas ago in India.I posted Telugu and Bengali movie and got huge response.So,now I am posting Marathi movie for my Marathi friends.

In this movie you know clearly about Ghatothkacha and Shashirekha,Abimanyu and also Hidimbi.

Kids will love every part of this movie.

Here is the link to see the movie:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0SvKcsQM9k&feature=c4-overview-vl

You may also like another bunch of movies in my blog.Please click "Kids Entertainment" tab above.

Thanks for watching and keep watching my blog for the useful and best tips and topics.
If you want any pirticular movie you can request me in my comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment